Vector Bed Pan
Vector bedpan is made from lightweight & durable polypropylene and designed for use with both male and female patients making it a perfect solution for care settings.
The Vector bedpan is autoclavable to ensure cross-contamination is eliminated, with a smooth surface to allow for easy hand cleaning with soap and hot water.
The durable design is suitable for use with bariatric patients, weight tested to 250kg / 39.5 stone.
An excellent alternative to traditional stainless steel bedpans, the vector bedpan is guaranteed to last a minimum of 1000 wash cycles.
- Suitable for male and female use
- For use in a seated position
- Close lid after use to reduce odour and risk of spills
- Empty after each use
- Weight endurance tested up to 250 kg (39.5 stone)
- Advisable maximum usage time of up to 5 minutes – care should be given to patient comfort and safe positioning.
- Wash before first use
- Clean in automatic washer disinfectors compliant with ISO 15883
- Wash cycle at 80°C
- Disinfection cycle at 90°C
For further processing information, refer to machine manufacturers instructions and local hospital policy.
- Wash before first use in hot water with detergent
- Empty contents after use down a toilet
- Rinse pan and empty down a toilet
- Wash in hot water with detergent after each use and allow to air dry
- Size: 355 x 308 x 108mm